Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Genuine Happy Birthday


So this is for today's Color challenge. The colors today are Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue, Mellow Moss and Alway Artichoke (Optional-didn't use) I needed some more manly b-day cards so this was great. It seems lately that my cards get a mind of their own. This is not how I envisioned this when I started out. It just ended up there, I like... So I am addicted tot he Bronc Buster set and the replacing the words with the words window punch. I will for sure get my monies worth out of these sets. I hardly ever use a hostess set. Usually they get taken out of the box and put in a drawer for the retirement sale at the end of the year. This set has a few I will use. For those who know me, they know I love my punches and this is set is made for them!
Stamps: Bronc Busters, Define your Life, Flannel Background, Party Punch (Hostess set)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Craft- Not Quite Navy, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Crimper, Ice Square Rhinestones, Clear Embossing Powder, Punches-Word Window, Designer Label,1 3/8" circle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails