Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Flannel Flower


Today I completed a demo challenge. I hope to get tot he sketch challenge some time today yet. The challenge today was to Crinkled Ink. So I used Saran Wrap, dipped it into the Blue Bayou classic ink pad and dabbed it on the paper. I also did this with the Versamark ink on the background. I wanted glitter but not total coverage, sot his worked great. Of course now my keyboard has a pretty shimmer. I stamped the flannel background in Blue Bayou on the Soft sky paper. I then stamped the Doodle This flower right on top and cut out. I stuck a mini glue dot in the center of the flower. I then dipped in the Dazzling Diamonds.

Stamps: Flannel Background, Doodle This, Holiday & Wishes
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Ink: Blue Bayou, Versamark
Accessories: Mini Glue Dots, Dazzling Diamonds, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Saran Wrap

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails