Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Buggy Birthday

So when I first showed this to my son his reply was "Mom, it is kind of kiddy. Don't you think?" Well that was the idea! I do send cards to kids too. I try to make sure the kids in our Home schooling group all get a card. So this one will come in handy. This is for today's sketch challenge. I'm trying to challenge myself to use more BB colors. They are great but I tend not to use them much. The bugs are embossed and popped up on dimensionals.

Stamps: Dotted Background, Bugs and Kisses
Paper: Glorious Green, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Real Red, Brilliant Blue
Ink: Summer Sun, Glorious Green, Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Craft-Basic Black, Read Red, I used the basic Black marker to put the dots on the lady bug.
Accessories: Word Window Punch, 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals, Fire Circle Rhinestone brads, Red Gingham ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Corner Rounder Punch


1 comment:

  1. this is cute Debbie...I need to get back into the challenges again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails