Friday, July 13, 2007

Bronc Busters

So these are the cards that have been stuck in my mind since I saw this set in the catalog. I could not wait until morning to put them together so I just had to do them last night.


Stamps: Bronc Buster, Starstruck
Paper: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Brushed Gold
Ink:River Rock, Always Artichoke, Versamark
Accessories: Always Artichoke Grosgrain, Gold Brads, Gold Embossing Powder



This one I was thrilled when I found that the word window punch fit in between the stars. Now it can say anything I want it to say. I just had to get the Define your life set. Yes, it is expensive but it has sooo much. I know I will use it a lot! Here I punched through both layers of Card stock and used the Stamp-a-majig to get my words where I wanted them.
Stamps: Bronc Buster, Define Your Life
Paper: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Brushed Gold
Ink: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Versamark
Accessories: River Rock DBL Stitched Ribbon, Gold Brads, Word Window Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Gold Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails