Monday, June 25, 2007

Mono Giraffe


I sooo needed to stamp today. It has been so long. I sorted through and pulled all my retiring stock on Saturday which does not leave me much to work with. I cannot wait to get my hands on the new catalog! It should arrive in the next couple of days, today would be great! Since I have about 5 friends expecting babies right now, I thought I better get a baby card done. A challenge in the demo forum was to only use one color. I tried grabbing a color out of the Palette O' Prints that I do not usually go for.
Stamps: Dotted Background, Holidays and Wishes, Wild About You
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Palette O' Prints
Ink: Almost Amethyst
Accessories: Tool Kit for Piercing, White Gel Pen, Slit Punch for scallops

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why there's not much to this card, but I ABSOLUTELY love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails