Monday, April 09, 2007

Z Becky Brown Purse

I love my Z Becky Brown Purse. I've had it for about a year and a half. I love that fact that I can change it due to the season, special occasion, favorite color, technique or just the mood I may be in. This was designed to go with our new Easter outfits and stay for Spring.

Again, here I masked the girl in the boat to put her on a stump in a field of flowers.
Stamps:
Summer by the Sea, Watercolor Minis
Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Brocade Blue, Bordering Blue, Close to Cocoa, Ballet Blue, Mellow Moss, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Coloring- Aqua Pens and Re-inkers, Grosgrain-Moss, Rose, Light Pink, Moss Gingham ribbon, Spiral Punch, Square Steps Corner Punch.



This is my Dear Husband and I in a world with no kids running in circles around us :) He is not quite that gray yet, but the black was too much...
Stamps: Summer by the Sea, Lovely as a Tree, Simple Shapes (Sun)
Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Bording Blue, Not Quite Navy, Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, Always Artichoke, Really Rusty, Going Gray, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Coloring- Aqua Pens and Re-inkers, Wrought Iron Corner Punch


I got this idea from reneejul1. I imagine there is a beautiful lake just over the hill behind the trees where we are fishing , and catching!
Stamps: Lovely As a Tree, Classic Pickups
Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Creamy Carmel, Going Grey, Bravo Burgundy, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Coloring- Aqua Pens and Re-inkers, Twine, Notched Corner Punch





This is my daughter, I used the material from her Easter Dress to put behind.
Stamps:
Summer by the Sea, Watercolor Minis,
Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Rose Red, Bordering Blue, Mellow Moss, Blush Blossom, Lavender Lace
Accessories: Coloring- Aqua Pens and Re-inkers, Simplicity Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails