Monday, April 23, 2007

Pocket Pickup Card


Well, since I seem to stuck on the trucks I decided to grab for another truck to play with today. Today's Challenge on SCS was to make a card with a tab. I've wanted to make one of these pocket cards so this is the avenue I choose to go down. I've loved the samples using the Word Window in this manner so had to add that to the card too.I cut the card as I would any normal card and then cut a section off from the bottom. I cut the inside liner just a 1/4" smaller and glued just the outside edges (minus the top). I thought it slightly humorous to have the word pickup where you opened the card. I love this hostess scrap kit and tried to use it for a masculine card. I used the coluzzle to cut my ovals. I found it is much easier to stamp the words and then punch them out if you do not want to get out your Stamp-a-ma-jig ;). I thought I could include a gift card for coffee or such on the pull out. I did not tie a knot in the ribbon. I fastened it with a glue dot on the front and back to avoid bulk.

Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories
Paper: Cranberry Crisp, Friends and Flowers, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Cool Caribbean
Ink: Black Stazon, Basic Black, Re-inkers: Cool Caribbean, Cranberry Crisp, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Going Grey, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Really Rust
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Coluzzle Oval, Aqua Pen, Small Corner Rounder, Chocolate Grosgrain, Signo White Gel Pen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails