Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pearl Ex Pickup



Sorry, I haven't posted in a few days. Our schedule has been very busy this week. The challenge today on SCS was to use a stamp that has never touched ink. I just got this set in last week and had only used the one truck, so this was perfect for me.
My boys loved that the truck looked metallic. I stamped the image of the truck on a sheet of acetate. I ran it through Xyron. I then used a small paint brush to apply the pearl ex where I wanted it. I ran it through the Xyron again to seal and make it into a sticker. I embossed the words.

Stamps: Classic Pickup
Paper: Cranberry Crisp, Bravo Burgundy, Acetate sheet
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Versa Mark, Black Stazon
Accessories: Black Brads, Black Embossing Powder, Pearl Ex Powders- Duo Blue Green, Silver, Spring green, Super Copper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails