Monday, March 05, 2007

Frayed Ribbon


So here is the card I created today using the brackets.
This was for the SCS technique challenge today.
It was how to make Frayed grosgrain ribbon.
Here is the thread that explains how to do it.
What a great addition and so easy!
Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley, Petals Jumbo Wheel, All Year Cheer I
Paper: More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Handsome Hunter
Accessories: Mustard, Tangerine, Hunter grosgrain, Rounded Tag Punch, Ticket corner punch
Techniques: Frayed Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to your comment on the ribbon technique, I found your blog - lucky me! I'll add your link to mine. I really, really like the way you combined the fibers with that tag. They are trimmed just perfectly and compliment the other notches in your card. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails