Friday, March 23, 2007

Neutral Baby Card


So today's challenge on SCS was to make a neutral baby card. I needed some more baby cards (epidemic around here) so this was a great challenge for me. I could not get the sentiment to fit like I wanted so I cut the bunnies hands to have him holding it. The bunny is embossed with black embossing powder and the sentiment is embossed with craft ink and Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. I used the coluzzle to cut my ovals.

Stamps: A New Little Someone, That's Nice, Dotted Background
Paper: So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Petals & Paisley Double sided designer paper
Ink: Versamark, Always Artichoke craft, So Saffron
Accessories: Coluzzle Oval, Apricot Grosgrain, Spiral Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Black Embossing Powder, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails