Friday, March 09, 2007

Glossy Flower


I just saw a card (page 93) in the catalog yesterday that I loved. I wanted to use the colors and layout so this challenge was perfect for me! This is for the Limited Supplies Challenge at SCS. The challenge was to use only the Bold Brights, which I hardly ever grab.

The flower was cut out, colored with Aqua Pens and Watercolor Wonder Crayons. I then curled and painted with Mod Podge. I needed another form of Lilac and I remember I had some cell phone bling in my draw.
Stamps: Doodle This, Wonderful Words
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White, Only Orange
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Watercolor Wonder Crayons to color-Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac, Only Orange, Real Red
Accessories: Tool kit for piercing, SU White Gel Pen, Pumpkin, Turquoise & Red Grosgrain, Red Gingham, Small and large Oval punches, Mod Podge, cell phone bling

1 comment:

  1. Saw this card on SCS and had to let ya know...It is AMAZING!!
    Love the flower, wish I was as talented with the coloring.
    TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails