Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Glitterbug


Well, I missed another birthday. You think as many cards as I make I would never be behind. This is for a little boy in our church who is a friend of my kids. I stamped the Dragon fly with Certainly Celery Craft ink and clear embossed. I then used my Versamarker to color in the wings. I then sprinkled heat & stick powder, heated and then Dazzling diamonds, heated. I made the shadow by punching with me small oval punch and sponging ink inside the punch out. The ribbon is made by fraying the grosgrain ribbon, just cut off on thin edge and pull. The large oval shadow is done the same as the small one SU! does not have Black Hodge Podge hardware and I needed black. I dipped it in Basic Black Craft ink, heated and dipped in Clear EP to get the color I wanted.

Stamps: Bugs & Kisses, Favorite Teddy Bear (happy birthday)
Paper: Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Ink: Craft-Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Accessories: Black Brads, Pewter Hodge Podge dipped in Black craft ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Celery & Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails