Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Gene's Birthday Card

Card Closed
So my favorite Father-in-Law will have a birthday next week. I used the color challenge on SCS to pick the colors for his card. Thankfully they could be used for a guys card! I figured since our kids act like animals while they are with him this set would fit very well. I sponged Marigold ink around the edges and sponges Brocade Blue in the centers. I roughed up the edges of the circle with the Cutter Kit. I figured that to would fit since we are a little rough around the edges :)

Stamps: Flannel Background, In the Wild, Favorite Teddy Bear (Happy Birthday), Circle of Friendship
Paper: Really Rust, Brocade Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink: Really Rust, Brocade Blue, Marigold Morning
Accessories: Hodge Podge Hardware, French Blue Grosgrain,Punches-label, Horizontal Slot, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails