Thursday, March 22, 2007

Can't Resist Doodles


The technique I used is called Versamark resist but I just cannot resist using the Doodle This set. I love it! I saw a card this morning in my new Paper Craft magazine (April/May '07, pg 93) and just had to do it. They had made theirs with designer paper. Today's challenge on SCS fit this card perfect.

How to do Versamark resist: Stamp your image on Glossy Cardstock with Versamark ink, let dry. Run your brayer over top with your color ink of choice. The versamark will resist the ink color. If you need a closer look you can click on the picture of the card for a close up.
Stamps: Doodle This, All Year Cheer 1
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Glossy Cardstock
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean
Accessories: Tool kit for piercing, Chocolate Grosgrain
Techniques: Versmark Resist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails