Monday, March 12, 2007

Another try


Ok, I just could not let it go. I had to do another one. This woman is originally in a boat so I had to mask the boat to just get her. Of course I missed the tip of the boast, so lets' pretend it is a basket she brought to gather flowers. ;) The sky was done with torn paper and sponge.

Now I have to get my chores done or my stampin' ladies will have to prep their own projects on Thursday night :)!!

Stamps: Summer by the Sea, Watercolor Minis, Print Pattern
Paper: Handsome Hunter, Kraft, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, So Safron, Elegant Eggplant, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Brocade Blue, Bordering Blue, Close to Cocoa, Ballet Blue, Sage Shadow, Blush Blossom, White Craft, Ballet Blue
Accessories: Aqua Pens. Gold brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails