Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sketch Challenge



I try to participate in the challenges on SplitCoastStampers daily. (If my time and children allow.) Today, Wednesday, was a Sketch challenge. Here is what I came up with. I used materials from the new SU! Spring Mini Catalog (Available March 1st).
Stamps: That's Nice, Petals Wheel, Polka Dots & Paisley
Paper: Cool Caribbean, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Petals & Paisley DSP
Ink: Taken with Teal, Cool Caribbean, Pretty in Pin, Old Olive
Accessories: Oval Punches, Tool Kit for piercing

1 comment:

  1. I like that card! I have made quite a few lately, but mine don't look quite as good as yours! I even finished all my baby announcements.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails